Friday, July 26, 2013

Made in Panama.

It's been an exciting couple of months, and an even more exciting couple of weeks!

I have thought and thought about how I would start this post.  I have been playing it out in my head for months...  And have simply concluded it's most fun to just dive in.   Such is life, right??


 

That's right, we are expanding to a family of four in January!

Ephraim and I found out we were pregnant with our second a few months ago, and due to some serious pregnancy related sickness we decided to return home to Washington just a bit early, to take care of myself, and prepare for the littlest member of our family to arrive!

So excited to be back with our favorites here, and breathing some of the Pacific Northwest air!!

(Made in Panama)

Can't wait to meet you, my sweet baby number two!

1 comment: