Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's a GREAT day for a SALE.


We are have a yard sale today (SATURDAY) and tomorrow (SUNDAY)

We have a ton of stuff, because we don't really want to store a lot while we are gone.
Furniture, tools, toys, clothes, books, movies, baby items....  and a TON more.
 


Most every thing is priced around $.25 because we really just need to get rid of stuff!!

We are having it in Tacoma at 9th and Cushman.  Text me if you need directions, or have questions!!
Stop by and peruse, or just say hi!
We will be here all day folks!


3 comments:

  1. Good Luck with the sale, Trio.
    Do you still have that cool colorful hat that looks like a dragon's tale?
    If it hasn't already sold, save it for me. I'll buy it.
    Love ~ BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry B-- I have no idea what you are talking about... If I do see it though, I will let you know.
    love--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connor probably snagged it before it ever got to your first sale.
    That kid is stealth.

    Thanks anyway. Love, ~ BB

    ReplyDelete