Sunday, June 7, 2015

Killian Arlow -- The Fierce

Our third child, second son, was born on March 13th.

Killian Arlow, born beautifully and perfectly into the water after a long, slow and peaceful labor.

BIRTH Photos credit to Terah Lara @ Foothills Midwifery


And life has been really beautiful with this boy.  It's funny, when I learned of my unexpected pregnancy with Killian, I was a bit scared.  I prayed for peace and joy and gratitude.  And I found it.  But I met hope in the face of lots of negativity.  Many people thought we were just crazy for having a third baby, especially so quickly.  Since birthing, I have never been so pleasantly amazed at how PERFECT God's timing can be.  He is just so good.  We can't possibly imagine life with out Killian, and how unbelievably perfect he fits into our family.

Here is a short bit of my Newborn Session with Killian... I mean, could he be any more perfect??







No comments:

Post a Comment